Sunday 26 June 2011

Week

Hu~
exhausted
just finish this week's activity
sport day
canteen day
finally
can relax again

okay
wanna to write out all my things

first
sport day
rather busy with the pembarisan
Marks marks marks
i just wanna to get the marks

wednesday
leave sze min n me onli to complete the work
they all came back with a smelly smell
just the rain
wat a pity guy
hak hak
all the time we were talking n playing
i like da
may these all be my memory?
1 Malaysia
our 'heart blood'
wakakaxxx

Second
move to the canteen day
dance perfomance
our dance succeed-ed
thank god
n thank qiew all  my guys
pls forgive all my mistake
love u all

n then
ghost house
wahaha
i just screamed n screamed when i went in
i wanted to play a trick on them
i wanted they all become deaf
naughty, izzit?

eat eat eat
drink drink drink
n play play play
wahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment