Wednesday 24 November 2010

Rainy Day

Today...
very bored also...
nothing to do...
Just play and sleep only...
After sleeping..
My dinner time...
So many dishes today...
Furthermore...
My neighbour give us Curry chicken again..
Today got two choice...
One is Crab porridge....
Two is rice....
I chose crab porridge...
I like porridge...
Curry Chicken

Stomach was full...
Couldn't fill in anymore already...
Still got a lot of porridge ...
Just left them la...
But i told grandma to hot it again...
For more delicious...

Then...
Rain came...
Tik ta tik ta...
And the tunder was also came to campany the rain..
I dislike tunder...
I scared it...

My sister and i become crazy when it was raining...
We took some photo....
And then...
We helped our mum to work at shop...
Mum want to steam some " bao"...
Haha...
Tomorrow got more dishes again...
Tomorrow is a important day for our nenek moyang...
Loking forward...

blew great guns

ya..." is me! "...my sister edit one...

work at shop...i sms lo^^...i'm lazy...haha


No comments:

Post a Comment