Sunday 9 September 2012

Simple

Actually, I love simple life...

I always complained Taiping no place to enjoy and blah blah blah....zZz


I should appreciate what I have

My friends praised that my grandma very good at cooking ..it's true !



My friends jealous that my mum cooks and prepare breakfast for me ...it's true!

My neighborhood said that I have many Amat to fetch me to everywhere and she also don't mind of being my Amat ...it's true !

My family devoted everything for me especially their precious' time..

Gam dong  T^T

and the most interesting in my life is...

I got a lot of sampat's friends although I sometimes comment about their bad behavior..

Humans are not perfectly completed  :)

At the same time, I also wish that they can complain about my not perfect's case in front of me but not secretly instead...


I'm seriously talking this...best friends do like that !



The one thing that I dislike is ......

Hmmmmmmm....

the couple always quarrel and make noise in my house !

they always did !



My mum is always long-winded and force me to do well in SPM in order to bother my future which is study in metrikulasi so that she can save a lot of money ....

I don't like metrikulasi..

I may apart with my friends in Taiping..

or I may have no a lot of chinese friends there as I'm quite shy and a bit of lan c to talk with stranger...

sometimes i hate my mum to force me..


she always ask me to cover my leg with blanket as she scared I'll sick but I don't want to cover it deliberately and pretend sleeping..

she maybe speechless and cover my leg with blanket...


as the room is dark and she can't see where my leg is..

so she has to open the door a bit to let the light pour into the room chasing away the shadows..

I feel warm and chuckle when my mum try to cover my leg with blanket with a lot of fail compilation XD

hahahaaaaaaa


my 3rd uncle also love me...

he always cut fruit for me but I don't know why my gums is always bleeding as fruit contains a lot of vitamins=.=



my 2nd uncle...

most of my friends also know that he is my Amat..

ya..

he is a businessman, quite busy...

I really appreciate that he was willing to fetch me and my friend although he sometimes give me a fierce look T_T



I love my grandma the most !!!

she is old and sickness already...

she cooks to fed up my stomach..

she listens my story when I'm crazy..

she take care of me when I sick...................

and many . . . . .


My sister

I know she love me...

I still remember when we were in childhood period ...

she covered me with a blanket and kissed me !! ♥

but now...

i always use her money as I know she wastes her money in makeup...

she really beautiful naturally without make up...

make up just will decompose her skin slowing and unknowingly

@#$%^&*






Today...


I enjoyed my evening but somebody were suffering to revise their chemistry


I cycle to everywhere where is near to my house only..


I saw people play football..


I saw dog play ball and run too..haha !! very cute 


I saw a friend play skipping and smile with me :)


I saw an aunty pluck rambutan..


I saw a dog play with her puppy...sweet moment !


I saw sunset ..........


Is it a simple life ??











No comments:

Post a Comment