Sunday 26 December 2010

Birthday again =))

Today..
is my grandma's birthday..
and also..
81 year's old  birthday for my grandma..
Happy Birthday to my dearest grandma...
Muakkzzz...
Haha..
Aunty , uncle and their daughter also came to celebrate...
So jolly..
Hmmm...
Afternoon..
went to sentra shopping again..
I want to buy my school shoes..
However...
No store already..
Disappointed..
hence...
My sister and me bought shirt again..
Hahaxx..
Am i so greedy?
The shirt which is Soh lim da day chose for me one


Bear bear...
 There also got promote Christmas cake..
the cake so beautiful..
Can saw only..
Can't eat one..
Aiyoooo~
After shopping..
We all had a dinner at Kampung Boyan there..
da day Rm118..
today Rm 138...
also got '8"...
haha...
So lucky...
Curry fish as our "dessert" after dinner..
hahaha....^0^
I didn't eat it..
Because..
i truly stomach full..
Couldn't fill in anymore..

" Girl,
 i never doubt about your ability to pluck apples on these 2 subjects, 
i always have faith in you :)
now,
i'm planning how to pluck spm english apple for you.
Although  it's hard,
but i'll do my best teaching.
And you need to work hard too yeah :)
anyway,
i'm very proud of your achievement in pmr! "

Touching?
For me is so touching..
I like it so much...
Thanks for Praising me...

No comments:

Post a Comment