Wednesday 29 December 2010

Mood_________ :'(

Recently...
My mood was always down down down...
Displeased at all...
today more displeased..
T__T
My grandma had admitt to hospital agian..
Now..
My grandma was come along by my sister until next day ...
Sorry..
let u alone there..
Then...
what shoulda i do for my grandma?
Pray?
accompany?
back to Ipoh?
Don't know..
I just can Pray...
Mama..
wish you're going be fine as soon as posible..
take care...


Just now..
gu jie was chatting with me..
so surprised when i saw i had type a word which is" haha" to gu jie...
Sorry...
i'm not means i was laughing n happy when i knew mama was admitt to hospital...
i just simply type wrong ...
Quite sorry...
please don't missunderstand me...
gu jie...
I just type "haha" when i saw somebody was shooten by my team....
But..
i don know why it was going to your chat box there..


After that..
i'm no mood already..
i stopped shooting..
i stopped playing..
i stopped chatting..
i stopped everything..
Just my bad mood can't stop...
Who else can help me??
i just know how to cry...


this two song which made me wanna to cry....
nice ..



No comments:

Post a Comment